Thursday, August 10, 2006

Feed THIS

When it comes to FEEDS and, moreover, how to fix them when the feed hits the fan, I'm as useless as a space heater in hell. Lately, I've been getting these nasty messages from FeedBULLETIN telling me I need a FeedMEDIC so that I can FeedVALIDATE and FeedRESYNC or else my FEED will go hungry and morph into Calista Flockheart.

So, after reading page upon page of mind-numbing FeedBULL, I have decided that it's true... ignorance is pure, unequivocal, dancing-in-the-rain-without-an-umbrella BLISS. I'm leaving my feed in a basket out on the porch and hoping some stranger with a big heart and a yearning for company will adopt this pet FEED and give it a nice home... maybe somewhere out in Alaska.

Meanwhile, may I recommend that you go HERE and also HERE. My sides still hurt, I laughed THAT hard.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. OHMIGAWD! The guy from California is hilarious!! Thanks for the referral. I needed the laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, Lyn!! I adore Mr. Charnas. He is a riot if ever there was one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who likes Kevin is a friend of mine. :)

    Also, what the heck are Feeds? I should probably know this, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ignorance is bliss! I have no idea what feeds are and I never want to know.
    That being said, I hope your feeds get fixed:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i'm with you. ignorance IS bliss. i dont know what the hell feeds are. i have an RSS feed. thats it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what are feeds? I have a feeling they have nothing to do with food...

    ReplyDelete

 
designed by suckmylolly.com