In case you weren't lucky enough to have caught this on Saturday...
LMAO!!! Possibly the best ever!!!Now get back to work! ;)
Thank you for the encouraging comment you left on my blog. The SNL skit was the best. Too bad the rest of the show paled in comparison. Michael Phelps needs to stick to swimming. An actor he is not. Thanks again.
I loved this SNL skit! Tina Fey is perfect.
"i didn't want a WOMAN to be president - I wanted to be president!"i hope people were listening to that very important statement.
Hadn't seen it! Thanks for posting!
serious genius.and can I say again how much we missed you Friday???
LMAO!!! Possibly the best ever!!!
ReplyDeleteNow get back to work! ;)
Thank you for the encouraging comment you left on my blog. The SNL skit was the best. Too bad the rest of the show paled in comparison. Michael Phelps needs to stick to swimming. An actor he is not.
ReplyDeleteThanks again.
I loved this SNL skit! Tina Fey is perfect.
ReplyDelete"i didn't want a WOMAN to be president - I wanted to be president!"
ReplyDeletei hope people were listening to that very important statement.
Hadn't seen it! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteserious genius.
ReplyDeleteand can I say again how much we missed you Friday???