I agree. I'm becoming physically ill with agitation over the fear that by some stroke of doom, this woman could be in DC. I'll sit with you and wring hands in unison, OK?
But I have to say, the polls are favorable now. Let's up the momentum!
Dear "Alaskan Hockey Mom": we don't care about how much you want to feel like an underdog (underbitch?) fighting against the odds. We don't care about how you're One Of The People, with All The Problems The People Face Everyday, and all of that PR guff.
We just want you to show you have the wit and knowledge to be a national top-tier politician. Just once will do.
She's scary. The financial crisis doesn't scare me as much.
ReplyDeleteOMG I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet she's reading American Rifleman, Pageant Magazine, and Alaskan Secessionist Quarterly.
ReplyDeleteI agree. I'm becoming physically ill with agitation over the fear that by some stroke of doom, this woman could be in DC. I'll sit with you and wring hands in unison, OK?
ReplyDeleteBut I have to say, the polls are favorable now. Let's up the momentum!
Terrifyingly....terrifying.
ReplyDeleteDear "Alaskan Hockey Mom": we don't care about how much you want to feel like an underdog (underbitch?) fighting against the odds. We don't care about how you're One Of The People, with All The Problems The People Face Everyday, and all of that PR guff.
We just want you to show you have the wit and knowledge to be a national top-tier politician. Just once will do.
Thanks.
Wow...
ReplyDelete