Parting images of 2006, for my dear blogfriend Shoppergirl... and all the other bloggers that live in palm tree country.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy 2007!
Posted by
Catherine
at
7:50 AM
Labels: Holiday, Picturehappy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How absolutely beautiful...
ReplyDeleteI am supposed to live in the Great White North...But we have not seen snow yet...
In fact only rain...
So it is unseasonably mild... and it is grey...
No winter wonderland so wonderful to live vicariously through you Catherine...
Happy New Year to you!!!!
so beautiful! I miss the snow, thanks for sharing yours!
ReplyDeleteholy crap look at all that snow! it looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I would like just a teeny tiny bit.... Thanks for sharing. ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like our place about a month ago. There is only snow in the mountains now, but more may be on the way. I bet your kids just LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteOk Catherine...in your honor, I've posted the flip-side. ;)
ReplyDeleteI just noticed the cute pink chair covered in snow. Memories of warmer times.....
Stay warm!
Those last two pictures are gorgeous. That's a Colorado sky!
ReplyDeleteGood lord how much snow you have!!It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBut the kids are more beautiful :)
Happy New Year!
Bring on the snow! I'm ready for it. It is so beautiful. Your pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteWow, is that snow? I'd forgotten what it looks like. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteoh you're so lucky! even us not in palm tree land didn't get that
ReplyDeleteWow....love the new look. You have a new blog to match your daughter's coat! You are such an accessorizer!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I especially like that last one with the snow in the tree. And the kids are so cute! Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDelete