... when, actually, I was just plain TIRED of living in the dark. This new look was inspired by my current favorite article of clothing... aside from thermal underwear, of course. Voila! The vest that goes over everything from sweaters to pajamas to ballroom dancing gowns... although you'll be glad to know that I don't own a ballroom dancing gown. But it would definitely go over it if I did! Because, while cherry trees are blossoming in New York and turtles are coming out of their short-lived hibernation already, my neck of Colorado hasn't gotten the memo that global warming is in full effect now. I know I should celebrate the cold, but I can't, I'm sorry. I CAN'T.
Anyway, this place is a work in progress, obviously. I have a HOME and several other links up there that don't really LINK to anything. YET. But my overly-optimistic self sees a bio in the future, and maybe a link that will take you to a nice place where nice people are selling my REALLY NICE novel for a nice-on-the-pocketbook price. We'll see.
In the meantime, I'll be tackling my new year's resolutions:
- sweep kitchen floor before December


Love the new blog look!
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, Spring is only 3 months away :)
Wow, what a surprise. Very classy look. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a clue about such things.
Love the new look. Very nice. I am looking forward to that link for your book!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty clueless, too, Strauss. I'm embarassed to tell how long this took. Let's put it this way, it can't be measured in hours. We're talking DAYS and DAYS. In fact, I think I'll PAY people next time I get a hankering for some blog change.
Dig the colours and I am going to nick your new resolution for my own.
ReplyDeleteI am way behind on my blog-readin so I am now going to delve backwards and find out why you are in Colorado.
I love your new look!
ReplyDeleteColorada is probably a safe state to live in with global warming heating up. You'd have quite a ways to go to become a tropical state wouldn't you?
I hate the cold but we need it, everything is just too wacky down here, and hot. We need to kill some bees and ticks and flu bugs!