Saturday, September 30, 2006

Conversations from unsupervised children…

… or why Mom is NOT ALLOWED to be sick again for another seventeen years.

Emma, leave your butt alone.

Kyra, get off the table or I’ll hit you.

We don’t say hit, Toni. We say SPANK.

Coming from the bathroom upstairs: That’s right, we don’t eat it or touch it. It’s not a cookie. It’s not a banana. It’s not FOOD.

I don’t want to smell your ear. YOU smell your ear.

I’m telling Mom.

MOMMMMM! Are you SLEEEPINGG?

EWWWW! What is THAT?! Get it off me!!

Toni, you’re not the boss!

Yuh-huh.

You’re not the boss!

Yuh-huh.

Oh my God. I think Keewuh just ate a spiduh.

Don’t tell Mom.

Open the door. Open the door. Open the door.

Caca, Mommy! Caca, Mommy!

Mommy, I hit Kyra!

Did Emma just tattle on herself?

Is it okay for Keewuh to teh up Mom’s Opwah magazines?


Yes, that last one was the final straw. I’m officially not sick anymore.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. Oh no - ANYTHING but the Oprah magazines. (Hope you're feeling better.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny - tattling on oneself. my kids do that too. what's up with that, huh?
    oh well, at least we know what they're doing. pretty soon we won't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny!!!!!!!! i loved it. found you thru crazy hip blog mamas! so glad i did. you crack me Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not FOOD!

    Hee. I'm sorry to laugh at your misfortune but if you would just stop cracking me up we wouldn't have that problem, would we.

    Feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me laugh out loud. Hope you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats is so funny. I was laughing out loud on that one. Hope you are feeling better. Make sure not to eat any bananas, that may be what made you sick in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO. Your kids are a riot. I have to say that this one was my favorite:

    "I don’t want to smell your ear. YOU smell your ear."

    Reminds me of all the times my brother tried to force me to do disgusting things like that. Thank GOD childhood is temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to be sick when you can't be by yourself. Ah, the single days when you could lie in bed, watch TV, eat some ice cream and sleep as much as you wanted while recuperating from some illness. Hope you are on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete

 
designed by suckmylolly.com