Monday, June 19, 2006

Take a picture; it might last longer

Weeks upon weeks ago, Jennster had given me the idea to do a search for free blogger templates... because she's so sweet and because I'm just a cheapo. So after hours and hours of whining about it, I FINALLY got around to dinking with this here template and trying to make it my own. This stuff brings back horrible memories of organic chemistry. Of codenames and formulas and the need to line stuff up JUST SO or else everything will explode or let off noxious fumes. For the life of me, I couldn't extract any enjoyment from the process.

So here it is. This here is what a little free time and patience will get you if you're game, folks. But I'm not sure... is it just me or is it really dark in here?! And what about the print... do you feel like you've had one too many drinks tonight when you're trying to FOCUS?? I dunno. We'll give it a whirl. Meanwhile, feel free to drop off an opinion on the way out... unless it involves me and the use of a credit card. That particular opinion is already here and lounging on my sofa, smiling like the Cheshire cat.

Thanks again for the tip, Jennster!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. It's three thumbs up from your mutant English devotees

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome!!!!! the most important thing is.. DO YOU LIKE IT?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's kind of cool actually. I could trade the lime green for something a bit less seasick, but otherwise I like the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the black background with the white type, I'm so-so on the green. But I'll be coming here no matter what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful input, everyone! Especially you, my mutant devotee. I DO like it, Jennster. But the question of whether or not I'll like it in three more days is still up for debate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it looks great! i'm WAY into green right now!

    and i'm amazed by anybody who can do stuff like this. i'm computer stupid. so, kudos to you for having the brain capacity to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally impressed that you loaded up your own template. Looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks great. I'm so impressed with your technical savvy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good. And I like the green:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, me likee. I think it works.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

 
designed by suckmylolly.com