Thursday, June 26, 2008

One down, nine to go

So actually this isn't one of the TEN posts I was talking about last time, but I just had to do a picture post today. Because I'm FASCINATED by useless data... beautiful, useless data. And I've just come across some gems. Case in point: Flickr. When I log in to my Flickr account, I get to see statistical DATA about what pictures have been viewed and when and, even more impressive, my MOST VIEWED PICTURES OF ALL TIME.

The following picture has been viewed 9 times as of right now:

See? No more chocolate.

This one has been viewed 16 times as of right now:

Comes...

As of RIGHT NOW, this picture has been viewed 26 times:

Dune Girlies

And this?? THIS is a cult classic, my friends. For reasons only known to God and Pokemon fanatics, it has been viewed 744 times.

I'm cuckoo for Pokemon cards!

Explanations welcome.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. Maybe there are lots of Pokemon lovers out there?

    Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boys get that same rip-roarin dorky-ass look on their face when their excited about something too!
    don't you totally love it?

    explainations?
    i got nothing for you.

    i love your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is because he appears to have a halo. There may be a cult forming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keywords, has to be.

    'Pokemon' will automatically get you around 10 billion hits a second, falling off to maybe 500 million hits a second between the hours of 11pm and 7am Japanese time.

    Put 'Pokemon' next to every photo from now on. Or 'Beckham'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even understand Pokeman cards and my nephews have tried and tried explaining. I guess the fans wanna see what he is packing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, regardless of the reason, the winner is that expression!! LOL! How cute he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cause they are DAMN CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missing you...
    And we have a whole slew of pokemon cards...
    That I could pass on to you as I think Scooter is done with them...

    ReplyDelete

 
designed by suckmylolly.com