Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wherein I direct you to one of my soul-baring posts someplace else

I'm at Mile High Mamas today decimating some of Kenny Rogers' more catchy lyrics in the name of parenting. If you've ever inadvertently allowed your precious children to be heathens in the name of divorce, drop by and let's commiserate. You bring the tissues. I'll make the margaritas.

If you've never been divorced and have inadvertently allowed your precious children to be heathens, you might not actually NEED a margarita, but still come by and have a big sigh of relief on me.

If you don't have children, and nobody to divorce, and have never even heard of Kenny Rogers, I'd still love your two cents. And maybe a hug. How about if I give you a sip of my drink and play Kenny's greatest hits for you? Does that sweeten up the deal?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

 
designed by suckmylolly.com