I just want a little snow for a photo shoot. Is that too much to ask? I don't know when or why Southern Virginia decided to be so darn tropical! All I have now is mud....
I hope you and the little ones had just the best Christmas....I also hope that Santa was good to you!
Merry Christmas from a family who still is dreaming of a white Christmas, or at least one that requires long pants...
ReplyDeleteHope your day is wonderful and as sweet as you are.
:D
ReplyDeleteAnd back to all of you!!!
I just want a little snow for a photo shoot. Is that too much to ask? I don't know when or why Southern Virginia decided to be so darn tropical! All I have now is mud....
ReplyDeleteI hope you and the little ones had just the best Christmas....I also hope that Santa was good to you!
Hope you had a Merry one too!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good one, and that it was at least a little melty.
ReplyDelete