Sunday, February 05, 2006

And this time I MEAN it

To my faithful follower (yes, that’s you, Sweetie) and the rest of my readership:

I will be taking a week-long break from my blog and desk and family. While childless for these next few days, I plan to TRY finishing Gone With the Wind for the second and final time. (It really is a great book… it would be even better if it weren’t so intimidatingly thick.) Seriously, how did anyone ever get through reading this thing back in 1936 when the majority of Americans still did hard labor and had more kids than I do and couldn’t come home and throw Hot Pockets into the microwave for dinner?? Anyway, I will also be coming off of my revision-submission high while away. (Yes, yes. I PROMISE that someday soon I will quit talking about this. Just NOT NOW.) And lastly, I will be ruminating over the following quote: I love you, Mommy….. And this time I MEAN it. (whispered loudly during Nanny McPhee with popcorn crumbs stuck to his face)

Have a wonderful week without me! I MEAN it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 strokes of genius:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com