Tuesday, February 19, 2008

On a Blog Roll

It's been a while since I've had more than five posts in a month. I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the fact that the new is wearing off of my New Year's Resolutions. Anyway, now that I'm sufficiently over the whole My Kid Almost DIED thing (at least to the point where the muscle relaxers have been put away), I'm taking aim at one of my many objet d'neurosis. Take a looksee at my post over at Mile High Mamas if you have a minute (maybe three and a half minutes), and share your feelings on malls. Or water bottles. Or fly fishing! I've always wanted to know more about fly fishing.

By the way, the only commission I receive from putting myself out there in these emotionally baring Mile High Mama posts is your comment kindness. Because while I may be neurotic, self-deprecating, and stupid when it comes to ice, I'm also a GIVER.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. OMG I cannot believe your son went through the ice like that. Geesh that would have scared me to death. ....you are giving and kind and we love you so I hope that makes you feel more appreciated. BTW I can fly fish. My husband is very very good and goes on several trips a year out west. I have been cheating while fishing at our pond though and using a normal rod and corn. Fun but I need to get back to practising with my fly rod. It is work you know.

    ReplyDelete

 
designed by suckmylolly.com