I'm recovering from a weekend of soccer in Durango, the land where everyone looks like a J Crew model. I'm too tired to post about it YET. Not the J Crew part (I could find plenty of nugatory gibberish to say about that.) But the soccer part. The crazy parents part. The fighting bunnies part. Oh, and how my daughter kicked some major BOOTAY on them fields. But more on that later.
Meanwhile, let me tell you about a drama queen named Chamber who had a thing for my underwear. Would you believe she was from Oklahoma?? You can hear more about this little story at Mile High Mamas.
And, while it's probably too late for you to vote for me (or the really GOOD gas savers for that matter), you can see how other people did their part to drive the price of gas down thanks to one conscientious blogger. If nothing else, congratulate her on her efforts to change the world one blog post at a time.
Have a great tomorrow.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Sunday Sundries
Posted by
Catherine
at
6:52 PM
Labels: A girl we call Toni, Blog Biz, Colorado, Mile High Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ahh, you are so sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteI am dying to hear all the soccer stories. I know there has got to be good ones...
I can't wait to hear the soccer stories and I wish I hadn't been so late on the other....I applaud any blogger who tries to change the world for the good!
ReplyDelete