Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mama has a full tank of ink...

...And no time to burn it.

It's coming down to the wire now. You'd think I'd be missing sleep. And Pimp My Ride. And showering. No, I miss my BLOG. I have resisted the urge to blog for something like twenty three days now! I mean real blog, not my nanostuffola. Like, I wanna tell you about how my nineteen-month-old is trying out the potty, but only if we strip her down to nothing. Because we all know that potty is to naked as NaNoWriMo is to overextended mothers. DUH. I also thought I'd blog about my Thanksgiving tuna. And how Allan and I no longer ask ourselves "What would Jesus do?" or "What would Atticus Finch do?" or "What would The Dog Whisperer Do?" No, these days we wanna know, "What would Justin Timberlake do?" When asked how he felt about Britney's recent filing for divorce, he said, "There's a war in Iraq." Dudes, I love me some Justin. Dear Lord, he has the face of a Greek god, the voice of an angel AND finds older women sexy. But what is the world coming to when the former frontman of a boyband has the market cornered on PERSPECTIVE?

All right, enough sneaky blogging.

Twenty five down, FIVE to go.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. Has anyone taken your temperature? Are you seeing spots? How many fingers am I holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Justin Timberlake rocks.

    And really, what WOULDN'T the dog whisperer do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you. I know I have missed your posts. Stupid NaNoWriMo.
    I also like JT's response!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your updates too. (And how you always seem to crack me up!) :)

    Keep on keepin' on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just about holding on but PLEASE come back to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what would you say if I told you that JT hit on me in (I think) '98? or maybe it was '99. anyway. what if I also told you that I never brag about it specifically b/c I'm almost certain he was coming on to me b/c he thought I was a prostitute?

    which is why I turned him down. also, boy was NOT hot back in the day. and the reason? three words: white boy afro.

    anyway. I've since changed my mind about that fella. I think he's darned cute.

    poopies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to your posts again and kudos to Justin. That is a great line!

    ReplyDelete

 
designed by suckmylolly.com