It’s Noonish.
Friday.
Day 17.
I have:
- Filled 105 pages with halfway intelligible fiction
- Lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 35 precious hours of sleep
- Neglected at least 25 beloved blog friends
- Had TWELVE years hacked off my life when two small children locked themselves in the bathroom as the bathtub was filling with water
- Survived SIX days of on-and-off stomach flu
- Developed FIVE gorgeous zits on my face
- Narrowly prevented FOUR small children from declaring mutiny against The Woman With Her Shirt On Backwards
- Have ignored THREE toilets in dire need of a power hose and a stomach that doesn’t get green about the gills
- And have fallen in love all over again with THE ONE that has averted mass starvation and the development of children with social conventions of untrained orangutans
Thirteen more days to go… Thirteen more days to go…. Say it with me, THIRTEEN MORE DAYS TO GO!
Thank you, Blogging Support System out there, for all the words of encouragement. I owe you some serious aqua vitae. Or a pair of stilettos if you're in France.


13??? WOW! but YAY!
ReplyDeleteYou offer to bring me to the States and now you're offering me shoes?! Have you lost your bleeding mind woman? Wait, don't answer that. The answer is obvious. Size 9, preferably black suede. And uh, can you toss in a pair of those anti-skid stick on things? I'd hate to bust my ass while parading around the Cheeseland of America in nothing but a thong. (I really LOVE those days where your meter thingy goes into the green--means you be arse-kicking and name-taking and stuff. Keep going!)
ReplyDeleteI hate when I get zits!
ReplyDeleteKeep on...you're almost there!
Zits. You know I hate 'em! Time for a zit zapper 'eh? Hang in there!
ReplyDelete