Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My fire sign has just been extinguished with water

I found this great quiz while cruising through Edgy Mama's blog and just had to take a quick bite before passing it around myself. I would've never guessed I'm an Aquarius in Sagittarius' clothing. I would've said I was more like a Sagittarius/Cancer hybrid with Taurus tendencies if you can't be nice. But evidently I've been Aquarius illiterate all these years because this is creepily close to the mark............sort of.

You Should Be An Aquarius

What's good about you: philosophical and idealistic, you are a great thinker

What's bad about you: you require a lot of space - it's hard to get close to you

In love: you're quirky and playful, but you hate to be smothered

In friendship, you're: likely to have many acquaintances and very few good friends

Your ideal job: pilot, snow boarder, or science fiction writer

Your sense of fashion: unconventional, unique outfits that turn heads

You like to pig out on: anything with garlic or unique spices

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 strokes of genius:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com