This is the best I can do right now. Back soon.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
2008 in less than five minutes
Posted by
Catherine
at
1:09 PM
Labels: memory lane, Picturehappy, video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by
Catherine
at
1:09 PM
Labels: memory lane, Picturehappy, video
Wow. I sooooo enjoyed that.
ReplyDeleteBut you forgot the cow!
Very neat that you put this together. Looks like a wonderful year. May 2009 be even better.
That was so fun to watch! The kids are gorgeous.
ReplyDeletePlease promise I will see you again in 2009? I am holding your cooler hostage.
Looking at this slide show, one would assume that your children are your first priority! How strange!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures, wonderful year, Cathy!! thank you for sharing it with us. :)
Thank you, sweeties. And OMG HOW could I have forgotten the COW??? It's beyond remiss.
ReplyDeleteCooler or no cooler, let's see each other again, A.
Happy New Year!!