Saturday, May 24, 2008

A bit of proof that there is a God


My children love books.






Even if it's for all the wrong reasons.




I haven't captured Toni on film with a book in her hand this weekend. But if anyone ever accused her of not liking books, my girl would snort and say, "Yeah. I hate books. I only read 1,275,132 words this school year 'cuz I'm a big-time glutton for punishment."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Children and books .... a perfect combination! Even If they think they can absorb the words by osmosis !!!

    Wonderful pictures! I love The Boy's expressions in the last two pix!!

    Your children are just beautiful, Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is when i can't find roxy - she's quiet - which only means trouble - and then i discover her sitting quietly checking out a book, or working on a puzzle.
    i feel as though i've done something right in those moments.
    and then there are the other two kids... jk

    ReplyDelete

 
designed by suckmylolly.com